Saturday, January 1, 2011

Movie review

Beezus and Ramona
.
I wasn't sure about getting this one since it is about girls that I read about when I was 10.
I wasn't sure my boys would sit through it.
.
.
Several parts of this show left one person giggling throughout.
One part of this show left one person sobbing out loud.
One part of this show left one of mine comparing himself to the oldest character.
while laughing in his sleeve at the one who was sobbing out loud.
.
.
Should I let you guess which person did which?
I think I will.
Let's hear your guesses.
Who am I describing above?
1.
2.
3. .
I thought the movie was pretty decent, and I would probably watch it again, (which I don't usually do.)
.

5 comments:

Jana said...

My boys love listening to Ramona books on tape.

Okay, I'm going to guess Kashton was the giggler, Kaurie was the sobber, and Koby was the laughing in his sleeve-er. (I can't imagine Kyson watching the show.)

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol!

Jana said...

Why did I put an e on her name? I think I was thinking of the e on Kamarie's name.

Cheryl said...

i think kauri was the giggler, kashton was the laugher, and kort was the sobber.

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

cheryl is 0% right. :(