Monday, September 13, 2010

Kauri wants to try "Frog's Nose"

School got out early today, so if Kauri wants lunch
(which she loves to eat school lunch, it's better than going to McD's),
we will have to come back in 30 minutes.
.
I read the school calendar to see what was being served to see if it was worth coming back for: Teriyaki chicken and rice.
We had that last night, so we've still got some in the fridge.
I told Kauri that, and she said she wanted to come back and get some anyway.
The school secretary, who had been Kauri's nursery teacher,
joked that I should have told her it was something gross
so she wouldn't want to come back.
.
So, I told Kauri that today's lunch was "Frog's Nose".
She said: "I want to try it."
lol
.
We went back and got lunch, and while she was eating it, she found a piece that was extra cooked (burnt) on the edge.
She put it to the side and explained to me that she didn't want to eat it, because it might be a leg...
.
.
a frog leg.
LOL
The whole time she thought she was eating a frog's nose!!!!!!
.
.
LOL

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So she will NOT eat the legs, but would happily try the NOSE? She is a riot!

Jana said...

She says the funniest things! You must get a good laugh at least once a day. I'm glad you share with us.

Micheline said...

she is too funny! I am also happy that you share these with us, so we can all enjoy a good laugh!