Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kamarie Moments





One of her smallest days.

I don't know what she got down to, but at her 1 week

check-up, she weighed 6-3



Her first shower.






1 1/2 weeks old.






Her cord already fell off.


She loves to shower!
Yay!




I finally have a baby small enough to fit in this dress





that Sheri made.







She likes her hands by her face, and she struggled so hard

to get them there that she pulled her arm out of her nightgown.


2 week check-up,

she weighed 6-7.

Just barely enough to not alarm the dr.

I am

having

the

time

of

my

life.

My baby is 3 weeks old and she is still a tiny newborn!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I can't believe how little she is. She looks like she could still be inside you! She has herself some thick hair. She is very adorable. I'm glad you're having so much fun with her. And who's sexy arms are those?!

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

those are my arms and I am NAKED in that picture!