Friday, August 21, 2009

K7 was born

way, way sooner than was expected.
4 weeks early.
She is healthy and everything is okay.
She doesn't have a name
or diapers
or an approved car seat
or a clean house
or a new outfit to come home in.
All of these things
I had planned on doing this week.
She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz.
19.5 inches long.
Born 8/18/09 at 2:42 am.
.
.
You can't believe how many things there are
or visiters that visit
that make it hard for mommy and daddy
to get together to finalize a name,
but we'll let you know as soon as we know.
Pictures to come on a not-so-busy-day.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad you are feeling well. I can't wait to find out what you name her.

Micheline said...

I can't wait to see pictures! Well, I guess knowing her name would be good too! Congratulations. Babies change your plans in many ways - don't they!