Monday, August 10, 2009

I finally talked these people into taking me camping


I'll put up some freak show pictures of me soon, maybe.
This one does not do my tummy justice.
.
.
This is my kids' favorite spot when we go camping.
With five hammocks you'd think there would not be any fights...
wrong.


We camped in this spot last year, and when we parked our trailer this year,
we found a level that had fallen off of it last year
as we left .


You would think we are cooking for a family reunion or a ward,
but no,
this is just for us.



Once you turn 11, cooking is not an option.
It's just what you learn to do to become a man. (or an Eagle scout)

They just love the sausage that tastes like bacon.


We finally went somewhere Koby could use his bow that he got for Christmas.


Kashton got some of his "lashing" passed off.





Monkey boy has to climb something.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

how funny you found a level! were you missing it? is that up on kaibab? you guys always have the best camping food!