Monday, July 6, 2009

Kauri's Queries...

The other day, I beat "procrastination".
The sink was finally cleared out,
I had access to the garbage disposal,
it was finally not clogged,
AND I felt like I had waited long enough.
So,
I opened the plastic container of leftover mac n cheese
that had been sitting out for daaaaayyyysss.
Like I said, procrastination. .
.
.
The smell of DEATH emerged
.
and filled my kitchen immediately.
.
.
.
.

Kauri,
who had climbed on the counter just above the sink to watch me,
said, "Eewww, that really stinks!"
which is what I expected her and everyone else to say.
I told her to get down
and go somewhere else
so she didn't have to smell it anymore,
and then she asked.....
"How come YOU get to smell it?"
.
.
.
lol
lol
lol.
.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

"Because I'm the Mommy!" AKA mess-cleaner, destroyer-of-yuckiness, butt-smacker, car-driver, human-dairy, etc!

Jana said...

LOL from all of us! We sure miss you guys.