Wednesday, March 11, 2009

House guest part 2

It looked to me like he tried to jump out of daddy's arms when he saw all the toys still out.



The yellow stick was the first thing he grabbed, of course.
I finally found the channel with these fellows on it.
.
.

He ate nearly 2 whole hot dogs for lunch.

The fork is just a prop, I guess.


He was not very interested in the playhut tunnel.


This picture says 1,000 words; can you tell what they are?
1. Notice the sacks of flour on my counter?
I found out that my child lock doesn't work on that lower cupboard.
2. I guess Z just lost his kitchen "sweeping" privileges.
I will have to block off the kitchen from now on.
If you zoom in, you'll see the reason why.
It's between his finger and his mouth, dripping from his chin.
Need another hint?
.
.
.
The first time surprised him and he stood there wondering what
had just happened.
The second time, he started giggling-hence the kitchen
is now off limits rule.
.
.

Yeah, I know, a good aunt would have stopped this instead of taking pictures,
but where would Cheryl find the fun in that.
Happy bed resting!

2 comments:

Jana said...

LOL!

Cheryl said...

No, a good aunt would take pictures of his mischief making for his mommy!