Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween 2014

I grew up watching Gilligan's Island!
Who didn't?

Ever since the episode of the headhunters,
 I have been fascinated by them.

Hubby was supposed to have a
camera around his
neck, but we
needed it
to take
the picture.








The school parade:
I was helping
with the school party, so I 
dressed up for it and walked the parade
with her.


Kauri and I  were headhunters.
Kamarie was a safari tourist.
I told her that I was gonna have her carry a bottle of ketsup for trick or treating
cause she was my dinner.
Then I told her she was a sarari tourist that goes to the jungle
to see and to take pictures of all the animals and things in the jungle.
Then, I told her that I was a headhunter that lives in the jungle,
and I wait for the safari people to come so I can EAT THEM!
She quickly responded with:

"I'M not going to be your dinner,
I'M going to be a COP!"

and she changed her costume to a cop!

AH HAHAHhahahahahahahHAHAHAHA!









My MOM saw the picture of me as a headhunter, then she saw
this picture of my son,
then she
questioned me
about being two different costumes 
this year.

LOL
LOL
LOL

AH HAHAHAhahahahaha!

She thought this was ME! ! !


No cute scarecrow makeup for 
this one!


How lucky are WE that we get to
have grand daughters
at our house
for Halloween!




This is a close up of my makeup.
dots around my eyes,
nose ring,
skeleton ear ring, 
(only one cause I have kids that obsess over my costume accessories),
unbrushed teeth,
( for me so that I remember what I did: 3 bones in my ponytail,
rafia around my pony,
beaded sandals,
rafia wedding ring,)




One of his good, old friends showed up to watch him play spooky music.


I still need to take pics of the house,
We did not put up very much this year.

Hubby got a sprained back and could not walk or stand
for the last 1 1/2  weeks of my Halloween season.

I bought a new skeleton to crawl up my house and we did not even get it up this year.

I bought a new inflatable for my entryway yesterday for half off, 
so next year I will have something fun to look forward to.

I have decided that I NEED to make new
props every year.
I did not
feel excited about
decorations this year, 
and I think it might be because I need something to do
in order to get excited to put it all up!


1 comment:

Jana said...

You should totally use your closeup picture for your profile pic on facebook!