Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My friends passed away.

One was my Sunday School teacher. She was the wife of my favorite Bishop.
She got cancer, and it would not respond to treatment.
Her husband is my Accountant. She helps him out this time every year for months.
March and April are crazy busy for Accountants. They don't shorten work days in April.
They shut the office down on April 4, a Friday.
It was her funeral.
:(


Another one just died in a helicopter crash. He is the father of Kort's friend and Kinzie's friend. 
Today, Kinz and her friend are supposed to play as partners in a badminton tournament in PE.
A few months ago, the helicopter pilot was teasing Kinz that he was gonna pick her for his
recreation basketball team. He didn't actually get to, but he wanted her on his team.
He actually still owes Kash a ride in his helicopter. . .
He would fly it to the elementary and show it off to the kids on career day.
He had just gotten remarried 2 months ago.
He had been in our ward.
He had a sister that lived 4 houses away from me a few years ago. The sister and her family moved away when the economy tanked.
I haven't seen that family since, but one of their sons was friends with Kash for awhile.
The sister's husband, Albert, was in the helicopter with my friend.
They both died.
They were looking for Elk antlers on Sunday, and they didn't come back at 8 pm when they were supposed to, but the wreckage was not found till close to 3 pm on Monday.
I feel sick to my stomach.
Such a big loss for the Venuti family.

A neighbor that I didn't know (cause she was always sick and mostly homebound) that lives 4 houses away (across the street from Albert) passed away on Saturday as well.
In her obituary, "A special thanks to the young men of the ward who faithfully fulfilled their priesthood calling and brought her the sacrament each week."That was my sons. Kash and Koby took the sacrament to the "shut ins" on a regular basis. Koby says he had many conversations with her.

I just barely found out that another neighbor/friend passed away last Friday.
He lived across the street from me.
He developed the subdivision I live in.
He was the Stake Patriarch that gave Hubby his Patriarchal Blessing.
He would always throw work Hubby's way.

I am ready for death to visit someone else's neighborhood for awhile!
Me and my neighbors are all cried out!



No comments: