Friday, April 22, 2011

Kauri has a funny friend, so she made my blog today.

The friend only hangs out with adults, so she is very articulate for a 5 year old.
Kauri was on the phone with her and made a rasperry sound with her mouth.
Her friend asked her if she just farted.
 lol
Then, the friend made arrangements for Kauri to come over and play for awile before the friend plays with her cousins.
Kauri had to wash her face and feet and brush her hair first.
While she was doing those things, the friend calls back and says,
 "Can I start over for asking you to play, cause I forgot to ask my family first."

Then she told Kauri that she CAN'T play with her.

Then Kauri said, "You mean that I got ready for NOTHING?"

Then a 10 minute conversation about how bad they want to play with each other today. Funny