Monday, February 21, 2011

Kashton turned 13!!!

He
wanted to have a birthday party
to celebrate
his alter ego.
Many
of his friends
occasionally call him "money."
Since he loves money, (and who doesn't)
we decided to have the theme be
Kash
Moolah
Money
Dollars
Coins
and "ton"s of it.
Get it?
Kash  ton.



This
was
my
first
experience
using fondant!!!
I even made my own......if you can believe it.

The rope was made of licorice that I dunked in chocolate milk powder.
This
is
what
he
got.....
plus some brain games
and
a book.


4 comments:

Jana said...

Sweet! The cake is awesome!. Great job branching out with the fondant. And happy birthday, Kash!

Cheryl said...

I love it. LOVE. it looks amazing. and i can't believe you MADE the fondant. but, true, the stuff from a box tastes worse than the box...

happy belated birthday, money!

Photography By Jo said...

I LOVE the cake! Amazing.

Micheline said...

you are an awesome cake decorater. You ought to start selling your services for it! Great job - I love it!