Sunday, October 24, 2010

There are a few people in this world that enjoy movies WAYYY too much!

my hubby is one of them.
The
dumber the humor, the better he likes it.
.
A few people we know can make the worst of movies
seem like we're watching the funniest movie in the world.
Like my hubbies oldest brother.
He
laughs so hard out loud at EVERYTHING that it makes the movie fun to watch.
My hubby,
unfortunately,
does the same thing, but not much of "out loud," so
unless you are watching him, you can't really tell how much
he is enjoying a stupid show.
.
.
Tonight, we picked a free pay-per-view to watch despite it's low rating of 1 1/2 stars.
It was cute. Way worth more than the low rating. Especially for a few in my house that are dog lovers, music lovers, or those maneuvering high school cliques.
But, it was WAY not worth the
"tears of joy" that were streaming down my hubbies face.
It was funny at the end, but come on, hun!
We replayed the funny part to see if it was
more funny than we had thought,
and he cried his "tears of joy" again. Harder this time.
You watch Marrmaduke and tell me if you laugh so hard you cry.
I didn't.
He did.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Netflix says my family will like it 4.3 out of 5 stars (based on other movies we like). So I'm guessing all three of my boys will laugh all the way through it. I'll let you know later this week. I moved it to the top of my Queue.

BTW, if anyone in your family likes Star Wars, Star Trek, or Back to the Future (or better yet, all three), you should definitely watch Super Capers.

Jana said...

Well, Jaydan thought it was hilarious! He watched it twice. The rest of us, not so much.