Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween post

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For the school parade, Kort wanted to be a burglar.
I have no idea how he even knew what one looked like,
but he put his own costume together.
I added the duffle bag with the
electric cord hanging out .


Kauri walked with him.
.
.
.
At the mall.....



















.
.
.

I got to stay home with the baby this year and hubby took the kids around the ward.
They would stand on the bike trailer frame "chariot-style" and ride behind his bike.
























.
.
.








I didn't know who this was when it appeared on my doorstep.





not till the rest of them showed up too.
.
.
.
Katy made an appearance, and went through the haunted house next door with Kauri.




Sick boy made an appearance.
He spent the day before at a swim meet in Cedar and party till 12:30 am .
Then had to be back to the bus for a swim meet by 6 am.
Then, pit practice for the play Brigadoon from noon til 3 pm.
Then sleep till pictures at gmas.
Then sleep till the partying was over.



.
.

My giant spider gets a lot of attention when I put it between our trees.




































I got a few things on clearance last year, and they include the
cauldrons
that I put on each pillar. Those are my favorite accessory.
The giant glowing ghost in the center...





















and this stack of jack-o-lanterns.
I copied it off a comic strip.
The eyes glow in the black light.



I found out that lots of families use our house for their family photo ops.
I usually do too,
but Kash went with his friends, and Koby went with his.

It's nice to have that day over with.

5 comments:

Jana said...

I love it all! Cop and burglar, crow and scarecrow, matching witches, matching vampires, frankenstein, tired prisoner, pirate, all that make-up, unrecognizable sister, jack-o-totem, spider and web, glowing ghost. You and Halloween just go together! Well, you and ANY holiday involving decorations and lights go together!

Jana said...

Wow, my comment actually posted on the first try this time!

Cheryl said...

I was going to post a really long comment. But Jana said it all. I love all the festiveness. And the new decorations. And the matching costumes. And that Kort looks like a burglar stealing a chair. And cute Kauri carting him off to jail.

Okay, so it did turn into a long comment!


Is Tina the albino from Princess Bride??

Tina said...

mad scientist

Dee said...

I don't know how you come up with all these ideas, let alone putting them together. Glad my kids are grown up!