Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For my birthday:


homemade chocolate oreo ice cream and lemon cake with Hershery's cocoa chocolate frosting.


YUMMY!
except...


hubby let me lick the frosting beater and sample the oreos before we sat down to eat it all, cause this is how I felt half-way through...






Grandma made a cute card as always. (with cute money)



.

.

.

.


Got paper scissors?

.

Got beauty center mannequin?

.

Got 4-yr-old?

.

.

She will experiment with them.


First cut the beauty center mannequins hair , then
give herself a "dyke-do".
And I was going to get her picture taken the next Monday.
Ugh.
Let's end on a happy note...



Can't get much happier than that!



2 comments:

Micheline said...

Didn't hair cutting happen just before another picture taking event? Maybe they just don't want their pictures taken. lol. Looks like you were treated well on your birthday!

Jana said...

Oh my goodness! I'm sure at least one of your children will be a hair stylist when they grow up. They all seem to get an early start at it. I say get her a cute winter hat and let her wear it until her hair grows out again. J/K! I'm sure she's cute even with short hair. She doesn't look all too happy in those pictures.

That little dolly of yours is sure cute!