Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Kamarieisms again

Since this post is about Kamarie, 
let me share this picture from one of her favorite shows:

(and it is now my FAVORITE scene in the whole series! ! !) LOL



Kash walks in the house  and Kamarie lets off a big, 
"WAH  HAAAAH!" 
as she waves her hands around in the air in a karate chop fashion.

 "I thought you were a bandit !"



Later, she came walking out of my dark bathroom. 
I let out a long, loud scream. She giggled and stated, 

"You are funny when you scream!"



We were discussing the dangers of tv's falling over and landing on a child's head 
and breaking their heads open. 
She didn't miss a beat when she said, 
"then you can see my MEMORIES." LOL


AND,
this will be my last post
as public.

I  have recently encountered
"unfriendlies"
stalking my blog,
and I would rather have people 
who appreciate me AND my imperfections
to be the ones that are
entertained by my posts. :)  :)  :)

see you on the other side!


2 comments:

Jana said...

Haha! She says some pretty funny things. :)

Penny said...

Sophie told me about your "unfriendlies". I say Good Riddance!!! Crazy begets Crazy. Let them have some fun.