Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hard Baked Eggs!

Oh Man, this was easy!

Brought the eggs home, set the oven to 325, put the eggs in muffin tins, put them in the oven, set the timer for 30 minutes, and walked away!

Thirty minutes later, I took them out of the oven and removed them from the muffin tins with a big spoon, and set them in a bowl of ice water for 10 minutes.

I cracked it and peeled it right away, cause I was dying to see if it was as easy as I had heard.

It WAS!

Why on Earth do people even boil them?

I hate peeling boiled eggs. Hate, hate, hate.

These were as easy to peel as any I have ever peeled!






In the meantime, I tried the other method of boiling eggs in cold water
with half teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of salt, bring to a boil,
cover and remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.

I let them stand for at least 12 minutes in the hot water,
then put them in an ice bath for 10. Then I peeled one, cause I had to know.

This one was very easy to peel. even easier than the baked method, but the yolk was not cooked as much as the baked eggs and the yolk was not tender like the baked eggs.

Final Analysis:

I will be baking eggs from now on! ! ! ! !

PS.  I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR PEELING THOSE EGGS,
CAUSE THAT IS TWO LESS THAT Kams GETS TO COLOR.  

 LOL

No comments: